What is it Like to Volunteer at MH Food Pantry?
If you would like to volunteer at the MH Food Pantry, here are some things to know:
- Our volunteers work 2-hour shifts
- Volunteers should arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Duties at the pantry include:
- Assisting clients
- Light cleaning
- Cleaning and stocking shelves and freezers
- Recording donations, and
- Unloading orders from the Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- If you are a high school or college students who is interested in volunteering to fulfill community service hours, you are welcome!
WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY “THANK YOU” TO ALL OF OUR VOLUNTEERS!