The MH Food Pantry Thanks You!
The Middleburg Heights Food Pantry’s supporters are our lifeline. That is why we would like to thank the people and organizations that have kindly chosen to become supporters of our cause. Through their help, the MH Food Pantry is able to continue our mission to provide food and resources to families in need. Once again, thank you!
The MH Food Pantry’s Supporters
Thanks to generous supporters like these, Middleburg Heights Food Pantry helps to offset food insecurity in our community:
- The City of Middleburg Heights
- Berea City School District
- Bethel Cleveland
- Bethel Lutheran Church
- BSE Credit Union
- Friends That Care
- Grace Church
- Immanuel Assembly of God
- Kiwanis of Middleburg Heights
- Korean Central Baptist Church
- The Church of the Harvest Church of God
- Middleburg Heights City Club
- The Middleburg Heights Community Church
- Middleburg Heights Women’s Club
- Park Heights Baptist Church
- Pleasant Hills United Methodist Church
- St. Bartholomew Church
- Southwest Christian Church
- Trinity Church
- Unity Free Will Baptist Church
For all that you do, THANK YOU!
How YOU Can Help
Are you interested in becoming a supporter of the Middleburg Heights Food Pantry? Here are more ways you can help our cause:
Volunteer at the MH Food Pantry
The MH Food Pantry always needs help assisting clients, keeping up with light cleaning, and stocking shelves and freezers. If you would like to learn more about becoming a volunteer, visit our page on volunteering at the Middleburg Heights Food Pantry.
Donate to the MH Food Pantry
The MH Food Pantry appreciates your tax-deductible donations of monetary or in-kind goods. The pantry uses monetary donations to purchase food and non-food items at a greatly reduced cost from the Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
For more information about donating to the Middleburg Heights Food Pantry, visit our donations page.