New Client Registration Requirements
The Middleburg Heights Food Pantry serves residents of Middleburg Heights & members of Middleburg Heights’ churches.
The following information is required in order to shop at the Middleburg Heights Food Pantry the first time a client registers and annually every July:
- A photo ID of each adult in your household such as a driver’s license, Ohio photo ID, a passport, etc.
- A birth certificate for each child that lives in your household or a school report card listing the child’s name and address.
- Proof of your current address, such as a recent utility bill, bank mortgage payment, etc., in your name at your address.
- Non-residents who qualify as church members” must bring a voucher provided by your Middleburg Heights church office. A note from the pastor on church letterhead is acceptable.
- Have an income that falls within the limits of the Federal and Ohio guidelines.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (ODJFS) has temporarily increased the income eligibility for food pantry support to 230% of the federal poverty level.
Our membership in the Cleveland Foodbank requires everyone to re-establish eligibility each July.