New MH Pantry Client Registration Requirements
The Middleburg Heights Food Pantry serves residents of Middleburg Heights. We also serve members of Middleburg Heights’ churches. If you’re not sure if your place of worship qualifies you to become a client, please contact us through this link.
As a client, we will require that you re-register annually every July.
The following information is required in order to shop at the MH Pantry for the first time:
- We require ach adult in your household to submit a photo ID. For instance, a driver’s license, Ohio photo ID, passport or similar proof of identification.
- A birth certificate for each child that lives in your household or a school report card listing the child’s name and address.
- We will require proof of your current address. You may provide any document that proves that yo reside at your address. For example, you may use a recent utility bill, a bank mortgage payment, or similar proof.
- If you are a non-resident who qualifies as a local church member, you must bring a voucher provided by your Middleburg Heights church office. A note from the pastor on church letterhead is acceptable.
- You must have an income that falls within the limits of the Federal and Ohio guidelines.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (ODJFS) has temporarily increased the income eligibility for food pantry support. The current level is 230% of the federal poverty level.
Our membership in the Cleveland Foodbank requires that all clients re-establish eligibility each July.