New Client Registration Requirements
The Middleburg Heights Food Pantry serves residents of Middleburg Heights & members of Middleburg Heights’ churches.
The following information is required in order to shop at the Middleburg Heights Food Pantry the first time a client registers and annually every July.
- A photo ID of each adult in your household such as a driver’s license, Ohio photo ID, a passport, etc.
- A birth certificate for each child that lives in your household or a school report card listing the child’s name and address.
- Proof of your current address, such as a recent utility bill, bank mortgage payment, etc., in your name at your address.
- Income that falls within the limits of the Federal and Ohio guidelines listed in this table:
Household Size Yearly Income Monthly Income Weekly Income 1 $24,279 $2,023 $466 2 $32,919 $2,743 $633 3 $41,559 $3,463 $799 4 $50,199 $4,183 $965 5 $58,839 $4,903 $1,131 6 $67,479 $5,623 $1,297 7 $76,119 $6,343 $1,463 8 $84,759 $7,063 $1,629 9 $93,399 $7,783 $1,796 For Each Additional
$8,640 $720 $166
You can download the form by clicking here.
- Non-residents who qualify as church members” must bring a voucher provided by your Middleburg Heights church office. A note from the pastor on church letterhead is acceptable.
Our membership in the Cleveland Foodbank requires everyone to re-establish eligibility each July.